A bright and glowing skin under eyes can add an extra appearance to your natural beauty. Dark circles under eyes make you look dull, ill or tired, old and bored. Dark circles of eyes are the small dark lines under the eyes. There are some notable causes behind dark circles under eyes including allergy, fatigue, heredity, sun exposure, dry skin, prolonged crying, mental or physical stress, working long in front of the computer, unhealthy and unusual diet, lack of sleep. It is such a problem that different aged men and women suffer from it. However, dark circle is not a serious problem but no one must want to tolerate the consequences of it. Today here I will discuss some impressive way by which you can easily get rid of dark circles under eyes fast. You will really thank me for reading this effective way discussed in the article below. So, no more wastage of time, let dig in.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes
Before starting with any process, first, you have to address the right cause. There are some people have dark lines under eyes caused by excessive crying or lack of proper sleeping.
Sometimes it can be an allergic problem or it also can be as a result of smoking. So, find out the fastest way to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
1. Cucumber Slices
Cucumber has the skin-lightening and mild astringent property that works against the dark spots of the skin. Also, they have the soothing and refreshing effect on the skin. For this cucumber juice can be a perfect remedy for the dark circles under eyes.
- Take a fresh cucumber and cut into thick slices, be careful that they are not very thin. Refrigerate them for about 30 minutes and then put the slices onto the affected skin areas. Wait for 10 minutes and wash with clean water. Apply this twice a day for faster result.
- You can also use the cucumber juice. Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in the same ratio and apply the mixture on the affected skin with a cotton ball. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with water. Apply it daily for one week at least for the better result.
2. Raw Potato
Raw potato slice is another interesting item for whitening dark circles under eyes. Potato juice has the natural bleaching agents present in it that help lighten dark circles and puffiness around eyes.
- Collect a fresh potato and cut it into thick slices. Clean the affected area with water and put the slices onto the skin. Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- You can also apply the potato juice directly instead. Grate one or two potatoes and extract the juice. Dip a cotton ball into the juice and apply it to the closed eyes and eyelid properly. Wait for 15 minutes keeping the juice and wash it off. Repeat the process one or twice daily a week for the best result.
Tomato juice has also the bleaching properties in it that help lighten skin as well as dark circles amazingly.
- Take one teaspoon of tomato juice and a half teaspoon of lemon juice (2:1) and mix it properly. Gently apply the mixture directly on the dark circles and wait for 10 minutes. Afterward, rinse it off with water. Repeat this process twice a day for few week for the better result. You can use only the tomato juice instead.
- You can add tomato to your daily food menu to get a better result. Make a glass of tomato juice with lemon juice, mint leaves and salt and drink it regularly. Drink the juice once or twice for a week and you will get the expected result.
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice contains vitamin C that removes the dark circles under the eyes. It has also the bleaching properties that lighten the skin to a great extent.
- Squeeze a lemon into a small bowl and dip a cotton ball into it. Gently apply it on the closed eyelid and the dark area. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it off. Apply this process daily for a few weeks. Stay away it from the eyes as it can burn.
- Gather one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a small amount (a pinch) of turmeric powder and gram flour in the blender and make a thick paste. Apply the paste gently to the dark area. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off with pure water.
5. Rose Water
Rose water has the natural skin healing properties in it. It also has the soothing and skin toning property that works against dark circles under eyes as well as skin.
- Take a cotton ball and dip into the pure rose water. Apply them onto the under the eye zone and wait for as soon as it gets dry. Repeat this process twice a day for a few weeks.
Honey has the natural lightening properties on the skin.
- Gather some pure honey in a small bowl and directly apply to the darken skin with your finger as a mask. Wait for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse it off with pure water. You can also leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning while taking a bath.
7. Tea Bags
Tea leaves contain antioxidants and caffeine and it is very beneficial to get rid of dark circles nicely.
- Put two used tea bags (green or black) in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Closing the eye place each bag on each eyelid or the darkened area for about 10 to 15 minutes. Afterward, remove the tea bags and wash your face. For better result apply the process twice a day for a few weeks.
8. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has the moisturizing quality that softens and smooth out the skin. It also prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
- Take some extra virgin coconut oil in a small bowl. Gently massage under eye areas. Spend few hour with it. You can continue your regular household work with it. Then wash it off. Apply this 2 or 3 times daily for a few months until you get the best result.
9. Almond Oil
Almond oil contains vitamin E in it and makes the skin supple.
- Just apply the almond oil on the dark circles and gently massage with your finger. Leave it off overnight and wash it off in the next morning.
For getting better and quick result maintain the following practice:
- Eat healthy and vitamin-rich food such as healthy vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Stay away from smoking
- Wear suns cream
- Apply retinol to the skin
- Use skin-lighten cream
- Drink more pure water and healthy food
- Take proper rest and sleep
I think this will be a very beneficial way to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast and efficiently.